Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Profile Photos

Now, I know I am only a step up from Bunnygirl in terms of IT acumen but I can't seem to find out how you add a profile pic? Help please...

Click My account on the list on the right side of the forum page, then Choose the highlighted ADD and you can then add a profile picture and a home page picture

Thanks Mike but I've tried that and whilst it looks like it is going to a new page, it just comes up with the same page :-(.

Quote from brightonbreezy on November 25, 2019, 9:55 am

Thanks Mike but I've tried that and whilst it looks like it is going to a new page, it just comes up with the same page :-(.

That's odd Andrew, I had no problem but I did it on my iPad and not my iPhone, if that helps.  

Missed a bit out Andrew  after you have opened  the my account page click on cog wheel , on right side and choose  edit my account, sorry

Thanks for trying to help but I am still drawing a blank on this.  If I click on account, there is and "add" highlighted but as said, if I click on it it just comes back with the same page.  If I click on the setting cog icon, it goes to a new page but only gives me options to add my full name, change password or e-mail details etc and see what posts I have made.  I'm doing this on my laptop which uses windows 10.  I did try on my android phone but that just kept telling me I had put in a wrong identity! Argh! 

When Clicking cog you should get a big rectangular blank at the top of the screen and a smaller circle, the circle is your profile picture, left click on that and you should get options

Thanks Mike.  I do get the rectangle and the circle.  If I left click the circle it just refreshes the same page.  Options on right click but none that give an option to upload a photo.

Thanks again but I'll just give up now.  Lost the will to put a profile pic on now ...