Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Welcome to Dolly's Place

Morning all. 

Bright and sunny just now. Out for lunch today with friends, then this evening I'm off to our re vamped Fairfield Halls to see the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. I ve no idea what they are like but my friend says they are brilliant. That's good enough for me.

Enjoy your day. 

Morning misty and freezing start here. Charlecote today and I have all my Arctic clothing as the plant centre is open sided and will be freezing

It’s absolutely bucketing down here again, I hope all those affected by floods stay safe.  

Morning all. 

A tad chilly but dry and sunny. Well it was sunny, just looked up and the sun had gone but its still very bright. 

Doing this at Stamford Bridge where Chelsea v Palace will kick off at 12.30. Home after football to watch the box.

The Ukelele Orchestra were brilliant last night. Check them out if they come your way. 

Enjoy your day. 

UP THE PALACE. 

Paul. 

Bloody Chelsea

Came home an hour early as the mist changed torrential rain and freezing, so it was dead

Morning,at least the rain has stopped, just bright and cold this morning. Charlecote again today, lets hope it is not as freezing as yesterday

Not a bad morning here, at least it is drying up.

Morning all -  Happy Sunday.

Sunny. 

Enjoy your day. 

Lovely sunny but cold day here, the remembrance service at the sea front memorial was well attended.